Place of Origin:
Tungsten Carbide Slitter Blades for Lithium Battery
Blade is made of super hard material-tungsten carbide and is used for slitting lithium batteries. It has high hardness
and good wear resistance. It is suitable for high-speed cutting requirements of slitting cutters and has a long service life.
Not easy, it is damaged and does not stick to the knife. After peeling, positive and negative materials of lithium battery
are neatly separated, which overcomes problems of uneven quality of lithium battery caused by striping.
1. Cutting Material: Lithium iron phosphate, lithium manganse oxide, cobalt oxide, ternary and so on.
2. Material: Ultrafine tungsten carbide powder
3. Working life: According to the cutting material, generally 80,000 meters to 300,000 meters.
4. Use: This product is used in lithium batteries pole piece cut.
5. Application Field: Automotive, Marine, Aerospace, Grid-Storage, Oil gas etc.
Send your inquiry directly to us